Meet Me at Midtown!
Our annual Meet Me at Midtown event is just around the corner!
On June 14, 2015, join HPI for a FUNdraiser featuring a special presentation of Oklahoma! Doors open at 5 p.m. Dinner starts at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m.
Tickets are only $49* per person for a delicious dinner, superb show and stellar silent auction.
To reserve your tickets, call (970) 225-2555; be sure to mention HPI!
*Proceeds benefit HPI's Rental Assistance and Financial Literacy Programs!
HPI is thankful to have Home State Bank as the corporate sponsor for this amazing event. For more information on Home State Bank, click here, or visit our Funding Partners link.
to provide rental assistance
and supportive services to those in need
Catching Families Before They Fall
While most of us struggle with maintaining a basic budget, imagine the frustration of knowing that the one thing many of us can always count on – a roof over our heads – is in jeopardy. The Homelessness Prevention Initiative is a local, grassroots emergency support resource for working families living within the Poudre School District who face the possibility of homelessness.
- We work to prevent homelessness before it starts.
- We provide one-time grants (once per twelve months) for rental assistance, and all checks are written directly to the client’s landlord.
- We help clients navigate the assistance process by providing referrals to appropriate services, agencies and community resources.
- We provide mediation services to residents and property owners, as needed.
Our Work Makes a Difference
- Since opening more than a decade ago, we have helped over 21,000 individuals, including 13,500 children, stay in their homes.
- 93 percent of the families we help are able to overcome a financial crisis with an average grant of under $300.
- HPI assisted nearly 700 households in 2014.
- Every $1 donated to HPI saves at least $20 in costs associated with being homeless.