“Just take advantage of all the resources available, they are pretty helpful”
Links & Resources
Local Homelessness and Partner Resources:
- United Way of Larimer County
- Sister Mary Alice Murphy Center for Hope
- Hand Up Cooperative
- Make Change NoCo
- GreenPath Debt Solutions / Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Northern Colorado and Southeast Wyoming
- Neighbor to Neighbor
- Homeward 2020
- Homeless Gear
- Catholic Charities Mission of Northern Colorado
- Department of Veteran Affairs/Homeless Resources
Make Change NoCo's Financial Education Courses
HPI has partnered with Make Change NoCo, a local initiative dedicated to increasing financial literacy in Larimer County, to provide courses in financial skills and one-on-one financial counseling. These classes have been wildly successful in providing HPI clients with money management skills as they move towards greater economic stability.
HPI's Education Extra Program has been featured in the most recent issue of the Institute for Children, Poverty & Homelessness' "Uncensored: American Family Experiences with Poverty and Homelessness." Click on the link below to read the full article.
If you are interested in attending these courses, please call 2-1-1 or 970.407.7066 from a cell phone.